Public Kiosk Access
If you are accessing this page from the public kiosk in the Family Services reception area, please be aware that you will not have access to the entire Inetnet. Access is limited to allowed web sites only, which are included in the list below.
- Big Stone County Food Shelf
- Available to residents of Big Stone County, MN and Big Stone City, SD
- Hours: Wednesdays 1:00pm to 4:00pm and Thursdays 9:00 to Noon
- Location: In Ortonville, from main street at the drug store corner, turn west, go 1/2 block, turn south into the alley. Food Shelf is located in the middle fo the alley. Look for the Food Shelf sign on the door.
- Someplace Safe Crisis Hotline: (800) 974-3359
- Big Stone County Housing and Redevelopment Authority: (320) 839-3304
- Prairie 5 - Fuel Assistance: Big Stone County Outreach Office in Clinton (320) 325-5227
- State Helpline for General Services
- Minnesota Helpline
- PrimeWest Health Plan
- Apply MN
- Social Security Administration
- First Call For Help
- SW Private Industry Council
- Dept of Employment & Economic Security
- MN Unemployment
- Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Minnesota DHS Public Information
If you have general, non-emergency questions, you can email our agency. Along with your question, please include your address and phone number. A representative from the agency will contact you by phone within two working days or by mail if you do not leave a phone number. If you do not leave a phone number or address we will not have a method to reach you.
Responses will not be made via email.
Do not provide any sensitive, private, or confidential information such as social security number, specific health issues, or date of birth, etc. when using the email address below.